Discover the many services Mibody offers to help you achieve your best self.
MiBody is positioned both to satisfy a growing desire within all urban customers for a balance of wellness solutions. We will offer personal analysis, provide health solutions in therapy, nutrition and lifestyle.
We tailor each exercise program to your needs by combining strength, cardio and flexibility training. Our fitness professionals use goal setting and progress assessments to assist you in achieving faster results and optimal health!
We like to keep your fitness regime dynamic and exciting, therefore every class is different. Our personal trainers prepare total body workouts for each class.
BootCamp for Runners
Come prepared to run!
Barre-based training blends elements of classical dance conditioning, Pilates, Yoga, and traditional fitness workouts into one dynamic class. Mindfully created by dancers and fitness professionals, use your own body weight, resistance bands, and light – weighted balls to lift, sculpt, and tone your whole body.
This program is designed for everyone – no dance experience is necessary. Reshape your body and transform your thoughts of what an exercise class can be!
Iyengar has an emphasis on detail, precision, and alignment of the asana. The development of strength, mobility, and stability is gained through the asanas.
Whole Body Core
Alignment, breathing and controlled movement are the keys to a strong and responsive stability system. In this dynamic and thought provoking class, we will explore how to best support and train your pillar of stability…the core. A strong and responsive core is the cornerstone of moving with ease, eliminating back, hip and neck pain, and training sustainable movement as you age. We will move both on and off the mat as we:
- Learn and practice the breathing strategies that support proper core and pelvic floor function
- Train the foot and ankle to support your hips, which support your pelvis, which supports your core…Yeah…it’s ALL connected!
- Build a booty to support and stabilize the pelvis (the bottom of the core canister)
- Gain mobility and integrity in the spine
- Increase movement in the mid back and stability in the shoulders (the top of the core canister)
- Explore the timing and strengthening of the deep core system
- Learn how to do everyday movements in a way that use and support your stability system (sitting, standing, bending etc.)
- Spend a little time chilling out in restorative poses…learning to let go and release tension is pivotal for accessing our deep core.
- Move, laugh and dance a little…cause laughing is good for you! (and your core)
A full body workout designed to sculpt, tone and challenge even your smallest muscles. Varying movement and tempo to build strength, stability and muscular endurance.
An energizing and addictive routine consisting of short blocks of strength and cardio with small breaks between. This class will increase your metabolism for up to 48 hours.